Friday, February 2, 2018

The winner for the Disneyland ride poll is...........

In the last poll, I asked which Disneyland ride is better out of the three that were given. (Which were Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Haunted Mansion)
Haunted Mansion didn't get a vote, but the other two did. Which instead of dragging this on forever, I'm just going to say who won. The winner is..................... No one. It came down to a tie. Now I didn't vote, but if I could now, then I would pick....... Um....... Well, it's hard for me. So I'll just randomly pick Thunder Mountain.

Just so you know, I have made another poll, which if you like, you can vote down below. This time, the poll is about projects I would like to work on someday. I have put in a short description of what each of the projects are. If you would like to know a little bit more, you can check out my last post, ''Projects I would like to work on someday.''

No comments:

Post a Comment