Thursday, May 26, 2016

About the future inventor

Hello! My name is Ross. I live in the U.S.A. I would like to be a programmer, and as a side job, an inventor! One of the fun things that I enjoy doing is making movies. Stop action movies. With Lego's mostly. My first movie had zero sound. And then in one of my movies, it had music in it. But then there was no more sound in my movies. But now, my new movie, Agent Minion, will have sound all the way to the end! On another note...... I like to play with my marbles. And I can be funny, or not. Depends on what mood I'm in. But I do love comedies. I also love adventures. In my opinion, everyone should go out on adventures. Adventures to me, is a place you never been to, haven't been to in a long time, or rarely go to. And yes, I know that the last two are almost the same thing.... I think it is safe to say that if I ever become a cast member at Disneyland, I think I will be like, "Know that one already! And that one too. And that one.... And that one....." Why? Ask me a question. Any question. Want to know how to get the sword out of the stone? Easy. But if you don't want me to ruin the magic, I won't tell unless if you do ask me. Same with Indiana Jones Adventure, Space mountain, Haunted Mansion, and so on. What I can tell you without ruining the magic, is that Disneyland was built in one year with only 18 rides. I could go on about secrets if I could, about me, and my incredibly smart, improv mind. But now, it's on to something else!               

No comments:

Post a Comment